Makivik Job Opportunity
Summer Student Employment
- Maintain the filing system;
- Assist with the general office duties of the department such as emailing, faxing, photocopying, etc.;
- Data entry and updating of files;
- Other duties requested by the supervisor.
- JBNQA Beneficiary
- Secondary V Diploma;
- Inuktituut and English, French an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Reliable, autonomous and highly motivated.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs