Makivik Job Opportunity
Makivik Construction Division is searching for a dynamic and autonomous individual with a great capacity to work in a team-oriented-environment.
Under the supervision of the Project Director and Division’s Employment Coordinator, the recruitment officer will perform and coordinate the following duties:
- Participate in the recruitment procedure of construction employees;
- Ensure proper administrative support on the creation of new personnel’s files;
- Establish a first telephone contact with the candidates;
- Update the candidates’ file in our database;
- Perform candidate searches
- Sort the resumes received;
- Collect employee files;
- Update employee files;
- Participate in the update of the construction work site binder.
The candidate must :
- Have a College degree in human resource or industrial relation, (or any other equivalent or pertinent education);
- Have 2 years of equivalent work experience;
- Have functional knowledge in French and English or Inuktitut written and oral;
- Have a functional knowledge on Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Work well under pressure, demonstrate great initiative and have a good team-spirit.
- Be motivated to offer a quality service to the personnel;
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment;
- Be well-organized, meticulous and possess organization skills;
- Entail integrity and discretion to assure the confidentiality of the nature of the work;
- Has some knowledge of the construction industry.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs