Under the supervision of the Asset Manager.
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Make deliveries and run errands on a regular basis and as required;
- Ensure that office corridors, storage spaces and board rooms are always safe and tidy;
- Keep recycling bins and containers available and emptied as necessary;
- Ensure that the messenger vehicle is well maintained;
- Support the executives in the maintenance and care of leased vehicles;
- Assist staff to move heavy or bulky items during office moves or deliveries;
- Picking up staff at airport;
- Any other duties requested by the Asset Manager.
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be punctual, and reliable.
- Be willing to attend training sessions outside of the community.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.