Makivik Job Opportunity
Under the Treasurer’s department this position will report to the Investment Manager and will play a role in the administrative tasks in the Investment department.
- Preparation of loan deposits and requests for withdrawal;
- Preparation of investment journal entries;
- Verification and maintenance of investment holdings and activities;
- Assist in the preparation of portfolio returns;
- Update dividends, interest, and market values of the investment portfolio;
- Ensure loan payments are calculated and received in a timely fashion;
- Assembling and distribution of documentation for Investment Review Committee meetings;
- Other duties deemed necessary by the Investment Manager.
- AEC/DEP Accounting;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of Sage 300 an asset;
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office and willingness to learn other applications;
- Fluent in Inuktitut, English both in verbal and writing, (French an asset).
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs