Makivik Job Opportunity
Income Tax Agent
- Prepare individual income tax returns for Nunavik Beneficiaries;
- A two-week theoretical training course will be given;
- Must keep all client information confidential;
- No traveling is required except for agents covering another community.
- Secondary V diploma and/or pertinent work experience;
- Must be reliable and punctual;
- Must be fluent in Inuktitut and English;
- Must be at ease with working with the public;
- Knowledge of computers is an asset.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs