Makivik Job Opportunity
Federal Affairs Liaison Officer
Reporting to the Strategic Advisor to the President
- Represent Makivik on different working groups and federal tables created under the Inuit to Crown Partnership Committee;
- Act as a liaison between ITK, Federal Government and Makivik;
- Working on various priority files, including drafting briefing notes and summary reports;
- Liaising with Nunavik Regional Organizations on Makivik priorities
- Preparing for and attending meetings;
- Working with Makivik Senior Management.
- Post-secondary education required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Organized and independent;
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude;
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in Inuktitut, English both in verbal and writing, (French an asset).
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs