The Corporate Administrator reports to the Department head under the Corporate Secretary’s Office.
- Responsible for organizing all meetings including Executive, Board, and AGM;
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of all documents required for Board of Directors meetings, conference calls and Annual General Meetings;
- Receiving and coordinating the translations of corporate documents, including documents required for various meeting;
- Maintaining corporate documents including resolutions, records and minutes;
- Responsible for the archiving project;
- Administer the post-secondary scholarship fund;
- Being present with other support team members at Board of Directors and Annual General Meetings;
- Acting as the contact person for the Makivik governors and Board Members;
- Preparing of notices and distributing regarding the BOD & Executive conference calls;
- Responsible for the Makivik internal directory;
- Any other duties requested by the Corporate Secretary and/or the Department Head.
- DEC Management or at least 5 years relevant experience;
- Ability to speak and write in Inuktitut and in English;
- Ability to translate Inuktituut to English;
- Ability to speak French, writing in French would be an asset;
- Innovative, reliable and autonomous;
- Professional in appearance, with good interpersonal skills;
- Advanced in Word, Excel;
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.