Makivik Job Opportunity
Coordinator for Pirursiivik: Inukjuak Social Art and Greenhouse Project
Makivik, in partnership with One Drop Foundation, has launched a Social Art and Greenhouse Project in Inukjuak.
The Project Coordinator (PC) will supervise the development and implementation of the summer activities locally. He or she will be responsible to manage day-to-day activities, organize meetings, ensure proper reporting, and contribute to the project’s overall management in a timely manner.
SEND RESUME TO: HR@makivik.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION please contact Karin Kettler at email@example.com
- Keep records, write minutes, write reports, compile financial reports, keep track of budget, etc.
- Prepare and attend regular meetings and training, work in collaboration with local organizations;
- Organize activities such as planting workshops, traditional activities in the community and on the land, etc.
- Languages: Inuktitut and English (spoken and written)
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, internet, etc.
- Have leadership and initiative;
- Be reliable
- Be respectful (confidentiality and non-judgmental);
DESIRED SKILLS OR INTERESTS:
- Interest in social arts or forms of artistic expression;
- Interest in greenhouses or forms of agriculture;
- Awareness of environmental issues regarding water, land use, etc.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs