Makivik Job Opportunity
Assistant Travel Coordinator (maternity leave replacement)
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- To process all travel requirements for the corporation, including:
- Making and confirming hotel reservations;
- Chartering flights;
- Providing budgets for travels, hotels, cargo shipments, etc;
- Assisting to organize board meetings and annual general meetings;
- Maintaining the travel department files;
- Carrying out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Travel Coordinator.
- Secondary-V high school certificate;
- At least one year of experience in the travel industry or the equivalent in administrative service;
- Knowledge of SABRE and GABRIEL reservation systems, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and FileMaker Pro would be an asset;
- Ability to communicate in Inuktitut, English and French;
- Well organized;
- A team player;
- Available to work overtime and be available on weekends;
- Available and willing to participate in any required training.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs