Makivik Job Opportunity
Assistant Enrolment Registrar
Under the supervision of the Enrolment Registrar, the Assistant Enrolment Registrar of the Nunavik Enrolment Office will be responsible in assisting the Registrar in implementing the JBNQA Complementary Agreement concerning beneficiary eligibility and enrolment procedures.
- Process enrolment, modification, transfer and deletion requests;
- Issuing Beneficiary cards;
- Taking and processing of pictures for beneficiary cards and other government identification;
- Any clerical work related to the enrolment office;
- Issuing of Beneficiary register lists;
- Assist in maintenance of the new beneficiary database;
- Assist in the transfer of the Inuit Beneficiaries Register from the Quebec Department of Health and Social Services to the Nunavik Enrolment Office;
- Assist in the maintenance of the Offshore Agreement Beneficiaries register;
- Perform any other related work with regards to the registrar;
- To be ready to undertake additional training as need arises.
- Have excellent Inuktitut communication abilities, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to communicate in English or in French would be an asset;
- Great communicational skills;
- Solid computer skills are required with various software such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro, etc.;
- Ability to operate various office equipment; fax machine, photocopier/scanner, label maker;
- Ability to use digital cameras and printers required;
- Be willing to travel minimally if required.
All marginal benefits available to employees of the Corporation as outlined in the Makivik Corporation Human Resources Policy Manual.
It is the Corporation’s objective to favor and promote the employment of Inuit beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you interested in this position?
You can apply by filling in the form below.
You can apply by visiting our website at www.makivik.org/jobs