The Ungaluk Safer Communities program will open on July 24 and close on September 30, 2020 at 5:00pm. Any application received after this date and time will not be considered. Decisions will be made early December 2019.
- The Ungaluk Safer Communities program will open on July 24 and close September 30, 2020 at 5:00pm. Any application received after this date and time will not be considered. Decisions will be made early December 2020.
- The application form can be accessed using any popular browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- With your browser of choice, open the “Ungaluk Application Form“.
- Select “Register an account”. If you already have an account and applied to Ungaluk last year, please enter your email and password that you used.
- Once you have registered an account, you will receive an email with your username and password.
- Sign in to your account.
- Once signed in, go to “My Account”, then go to “Apply for Funding – Create a New On-Line Application” and click “Start”.
- Please use the Help Files (see the icon ‘?’ next to the questions) for more information.
- If you cannot answer a question type ‘N/A’.
If you have any difficulties please contact one of the Ungaluk staff members by selecting the Contact Us page to the left.
There is an option to download the application form, but you must register an account and sign in, and contact an Ungaluk staff member first.
Important application criteria
Priority Target Groups
See Target Groups